As we finalize plans for InsureTech Connect 2021 in Las Vegas, Jay Weintraub and I decided to catch up and discuss plans for the conference and lessons learned during 2020.
Over 5,000 professionals have already registered for the event.
This is amazing, Jay…
And Jay looks forward to seeing our global communities join the event like the old times.
Here is what we covered and talked about during our relaxed and informative chat.
Some of the questions we talked about:
- Who is today’s InsureTech Connect customer?
- How has InsureTech Connect’s business model evolved during the past 12 months?
- What is keeping Jay awake at night?
- Topics and industry changes to pay attention to now and in the future?
About Jay Weintraub:
Jay is the CEO and co-founder of InsureTech Connect (ITC) the world’s largest InsurTech event with a focus on insurance innovation and disruption. Over 25,000 people from 65+ countries have attended InsureTech Connect and ITC for the past 5 years. These include leading global insurers, InsurTech startups, scaleups, and grownups as well as renowned investors.
As I talk with Jay, it is clear that he has a deep passion for face-to-face meetings as a means for catalyzing industries and to get us to network with one another.
Jay has spent the past ten years creating industry-leading conferences including LeadsCon, Grow.co, HR Transform as well as launching Blueprint in 2021 and Manifest in 2022. Jay invested in more than 30 companies and has been an advisor to a dozen startups, and scaleups as I have too.
If you want to know more about what we do:
- Learn about the problem we are solving every day here
- Review our curated content here
- Register to receive our newsletter below or get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org