I am sure you all know Susanne Chishti, founder of the FinTech Circle and an amazing #InsurTech friend.
I invited Susanne to discuss a few key topics so important to us all whether entrepreneurs or intrapreneurs…
The world of FinTech with the BIG F.
- What do we need to know about FinTech disruption today?
- What works? and what works less?
- What are the true digital threats we need to pay attention to?
- What do we need to think about when we look at our InsurTech ecosystem?
Susanne is renowned for developing Europe’s 1st Angel Network focused on fintech opportunities, Susanne is the co-editor of the bestselling The FINTECH book, which has been translated into 10 languages and is sold across 107 countries, as well as The WEALTHTECH Book, The PAYTECH Book, The AI Book and The LEGALTECH Book (all published by WILEY).
We worked together on The INSURTECH Book with Shan Millie and Nicole Anderson. The book is now used across the world to accelerate innovation and entrepreneurial thinking within MBA in finance and insurance courses.
So following this past year’s of ups and downs, the questions I had for Susanne were:
- What perspective can we gain on the investment landscape?
- Where does InsurTech, RegTech, LegalTech, etc. fit into this?
- Where are growth opportunities going to emerge from?
If you want to know more:
- Learn about the problem we are solving every day here
- Review our curated content here
- Register to receive our newsletter or get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org