Laka has flipped outdated traditional #insurance on its head.
By building their own Laka Club, Laka is a collective of like-minded riders… a bicycle insurance company created, especially for cyclists with a goal to disrupt the mobility space.
In this interview with Tobias Taupitz, CEO & Co-founder of Laka, a truly consumer-centric insurance brand, we discuss business model, innovation, leadership, culture & expansion strategies.
- Why the world needs a “credit-based” insurance service proposition
- What Laka differentiating business model is
- What the inspiration behind Laka’s e-commerce expansion was in Asia and Europe
- What we can expect next for Laka.
If you want to know more:
- Learn about the problem we are solving every day here
- Review our curated content here
- Register to receive our newsletter or get in touch via email at email@example.com
Discover more on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Slideshare